Where to go to comment on the latest updates on the main archive!

Chapter 54 : page 16

Chapter 54 : page 16

Postby Kern » Sat Feb 03, 2018 1:58 pm

The delegation speak to the town representative who assure them that nothing wrong ever happens. Karma can't let those words slide.
There's two tidbits about cameos snuck in there. Wasila and nergui are in love, i'd figure they would be interested in that whole notion of union. With the worst priest ever to give them advices.
Then there is Tanooen who is a big fan of Kyo stalking her around town.
Kern
Yan Gagne

Clan: Beldrobbaen

Re: Chapter 54 : page 16

Postby Metzger » Sat Feb 03, 2018 2:00 pm

Well things aren't looking good for Ariel now.......
DAAAAAAAAAAAAAAWWWWW Nergui x Wasila Marriage! :3
Metzger
Dragon of the Nether

Clan: Nal'sarkoth

Postby Ardan Styyx » Sat Feb 03, 2018 2:10 pm

Love fortunately blooms even in the middle of the turmoil of war *bigsmile*

'Kind of deaf discussion between an unseasy Felyn and Ariel & Kel... Well maybe it's better than keeping Chiri conduct the talk, considering the situation!
I did not notice earlier but now that Ariel and Kel are shoulder to shoulder, I realise HE is really tall. I mean, everybody knows Ariel is taking her exceptional hight from her mother and grandmother, but considering drowolath males are normaly smaller than their female counterpart, Kel is litteraly a GIANT!

Now, what on earth Olin is up to? Using the current confusion to murder Tirade and Abite? :L
Ardan Styyx
Tainted

Postby Moric » Sat Feb 03, 2018 4:41 pm

Ardan Styyx wrote:'Kind of deaf discussion between an unseasy Felyn and Ariel & Kel... Well maybe it's better than keeping Chiri conduct the talk, considering the situation!

Chiri isn't in charge though.

Ardan Styyx wrote:I did not notice earlier but now that Ariel and Kel are shoulder to shoulder, I realise HE is really tall. I mean, everybody knows Ariel is taking her exceptional hight from her mother and grandmother, but considering drowolath males are normaly smaller than their female counterpart, Kel is litteraly a GIANT!

I suspect that he is also capable of shapechanging. It would make sense to appear taller so as to be more imposing. I am probably wrong.

Ardan Styyx wrote:Now, what on earth Olin is up to? Using the current confusion to murder Tirade and Abite? :L

Then pin it on the Sargs...
Moric
Summoner

Postby TheMutant » Sat Feb 03, 2018 5:21 pm

Chiri, Shan, Kyo and Tir'ade all in the same place, it's like Chapter 10 all over again :'3

now we just need someone to open a nether gate!
TheMutant
Summoner

Clan: Tei'kaliath

Postby Whizzard » Sat Feb 03, 2018 6:25 pm

The leader of the colony is hysterical and simple minded... who thought she'd make a good leader?
Whizzard
Dragon of the Nether

Clan: Tei'kaliath

Postby Moric » Sat Feb 03, 2018 6:38 pm

Whizzard wrote:The leader of the colony is hysterical and simple minded... who thought she'd make a good leader?

Actually, that may be why she's colony-side.

Peter Principle? Or better, the Dilbert Principle?
Moric
Summoner

Postby Ardan Styyx » Sat Feb 03, 2018 7:13 pm

Moric wrote:
Ardan Styyx wrote:'Kind of deaf discussion between an unseasy Felyn and Ariel & Kel... Well maybe it's better than keeping Chiri conduct the talk, considering the situation!

Chiri isn't in charge though.

Well, considering that the girl in charge - although cute - has the charisma of a donut, you would think that Chiri would de facto have a main role, despite not beeing in an official position of authority. Anyway once she chills out, I believe in the end, either Chiri's position (whatever it is) will prevail because... it's Chiri! Or, there's going to be a big split (a schism? again? :P ) within the colony, probably after the bloody mess than Olin is about to provoke.

Moric wrote:
Ardan Styyx wrote:Now, what on earth Olin is up to? Using the current confusion to murder Tirade and Abite? :L

Maybe, but what is exactly her allegiance? One can't really suspect her to follow Felde, considering her extremist position toward the taint. Plus why would the Sarg kill some random tainted Kyorl, whereas they are known to traditionnaly shelter them after the latter are forced to flee their clan?

Wait and see, but I've got a baaad feeling about this.
Ardan Styyx
Tainted

Postby Junglefowl26 » Sat Feb 03, 2018 7:31 pm

Oh yes, you wouldn't want to upset Ana. She might give you a strongly worded letter. Or puppy dog eyes.

Haven't come to conquer?
Hmm.....was taking over Ys an exception because they knew it had Nid ties? Or is leaving Shikomei alone the exception because Chiri is Ariel's friend?

Oh my, a union already? This relationship is going so fast. (Actually, I suppose Metz and I never did establish whether they got together at the end of last chapter or if we were retroactively making them a couple before the events of the previous chapters.)
In any case, what a cute couple. And an interesting one - a fallen Solen and a former Black Sun

For "the worst priest ever" that strikes me as pretty good advice.

I am always amused when we are reminded that Kyo is a celebrity. I bet she is used to stuff like this.
Though I am curious what Kyo is doing, wandering around with a stern expression on her face. Getting inspiration for a switch to goth music?
(Also, I am really curious how being the Nid's ambassador interacted with her music career, and what happened to her bandmates.)

Interesting, a reference to the Nids attacking other colonies. I wonder who else they hit since the timeskip (we know they wiped out the Sul colonies and sacked an Illhardro one, but those were for very specific war related purposes. I also am curious whether any of the other victims allied with Machtike...and if there was anyone left to ally with. The Nids were...quite thorough in their attempted annihilation of the colony.)

Unexpected complication with stabby McGee here. What does she wish to accomplish?
Before, I was honestly kind of expecting that she would eagerly join up with the Pack so that she would get to fight the largest mostly tainted faction left (though admittedly there are tainted in the pack as well...hard to find a tainted free faction these days with even Kyrol allowing them)
Junglefowl26
Dark Chibi Demon

Postby Moric » Sat Feb 03, 2018 8:02 pm

Ardan Styyx wrote:
Moric wrote:

Maybe, but what is exactly her allegiance? One can't really suspect her to follow Felde, considering her extremist position toward the taint. Plus why would the Sarg kill some random tainted Kyorl, whereas they are known to traditionnaly shelter them after the latter are forced to flee their clan?

Wait and see, but I've got a baaad feeling about this.

I believe that her allegiance is to Kyorl purity.

As a committed Valla supporter, Olin has certain views of others. For instance, Sarghress are savage Laths. They just kill people, without reason, all the time. That makes them acceptable scapegoats for the necessary elimination of the tainted heretics.
Moric
Summoner

Postby Metzger » Sat Feb 03, 2018 9:03 pm

Junglefowl26 wrote:
Oh my, a union already? This relationship is going so fast. (Actually, I suppose Metz and I never did establish whether they got together at the end of last chapter or if we were retroactively making them a couple before the events of the previous chapters.)
In any case, what a cute couple. And an interesting one - a fallen Solen and a former Black Sun

Dang it, knew we should've talked about that XD

Oh Well, even if They just recently fell in love, nothing stops them from being too hasty and rushing things :3
but but...I really think they are a odd, but cute couple
Metzger
Dragon of the Nether

Postby Moric » Sat Feb 03, 2018 10:12 pm

Metzger wrote:
Junglefowl26 wrote:

Oh Well, even if They just recently fell in love, nothing stops them from being too hasty and rushing things :3

If there's another time skip, do you have to split the cost of a cameo baby?
Moric
Summoner

Postby Metzger » Sat Feb 03, 2018 10:28 pm

Moric wrote:
Metzger wrote:
Junglefowl26 wrote:

If there's another time skip, do you have to split the cost of a cameo baby?

Would be an adopted baby/Jaal Baby then
Last edited by Metzger on Sat Feb 03, 2018 11:10 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Metzger
Dragon of the Nether

Postby The14th » Sat Feb 03, 2018 10:42 pm

Seems the Sarg don't have the best reputation amongst the Kyrols.
The14th
Summoner

Clan: Sarghress

Postby Tnoz » Sat Feb 03, 2018 11:05 pm

Ariel: "It would be nice if we could get some supplies before we leave."
"Oh Sharess, you want to starve us!"
A: "I didn't mean anything like that!"

A: Even if you won't join us, any help you could provide is appreciated."
"You're going to enslave us?!"
A: "No! Stop doing that! *upset* "

A: "I'm exhausted. This is worse than fighting demons."
"Demons? I knew it! You plan to open a nether gate and feed us all to those monsters!"
A: "WELL ACTUALLY, I'M STARTING TO CONSIDER IT NOW!"
Kelnoz: "Ariel, no!"
Tnoz
Tik'tikki

Clan: Vloz'ress

Next

Return to Moonless Age