Where to go to comment on the latest updates on the main archive!

Chapter 54 :page 10

Chapter 54 :page 10

Postby Kern » Sun Jan 21, 2018 7:55 am

She foil their escape and murder the leader of the council.
always the double roles. She did get the intel, and reported it. Though she also lied to "her side", well, both side, which one is hers is kind of complicated. She lied to the people outside and inside, likely getting herself in troubles. And whether anyone will beleive the intel is yet to be seen.
Next time she sing it won't be so happy lovey-hopey. Time for her to get into goth metal.
Kern
Yan Gagne

Clan: Beldrobbaen

Re: Chapter 54 :page 10

Postby Aurawyn » Sun Jan 21, 2018 8:00 am

Oh.. Damn, Didn't expect Kyo would kill a Pregnant lady... Especially after all that pacifist talk..

(Also, First!)
Aurawyn
Demon

Clan: Tei'kaliath

Postby Saffron Walden » Sun Jan 21, 2018 8:06 am

Kyonne should probably just be summarily executed for confusing everyone. Shame, though, the green haired one seemed level-headed enough. She was perhaps a reasonable administrator. Now Ariel's crusade stands a good chance of destroying their community.
Saffron Walden
Nether Spawn

Clan: Jaal'darya

Postby Junglefowl26 » Sun Jan 21, 2018 8:20 am

*eek*

:O

:(

Whatever happened to the bubbly girl who just wanted love and nice food.... :c

I see the Nids have still rubbed off on her. The most ruthless move is not necessarily the best one.

And to think, I thought she was having qualms because she thought Ariel was being too ruthless ^^;

Ariel promised them safety, you can't go revoke that...jeez...no one is going to be happy about this
Junglefowl26
Dark Chibi Demon

Clan: Nal'sarkoth

Postby Guilty Carrion » Sun Jan 21, 2018 8:22 am

The most ruthless move isn't always the best. When the enemy has agents still active and is plotting their escape at the first opportunity and pose literally no value to you alive...well...suddenly ruthless becomes the best option.
Guilty Carrion
Summoner

Clan: Sharen

Postby Junglefowl26 » Sun Jan 21, 2018 8:38 am

I dunno. I don't see any real gain in killing her like this, and it makes her side look like liars and makes Ariel weak for not being able to control her allies. Plus, this means they can't get any more intel from her or use her as a hostage.

....Or it would, except I guess Kyo made it seem like that was Snad's orders.....

As ruthless as that was, I have to admire how clever it is too. Very quick thinking, in a murder-hobo kind of way.

What does it say about how the Nids operate that the other council members seem to have bought that...
Junglefowl26
Dark Chibi Demon

Clan: Nal'sarkoth

Postby Whizzard » Sun Jan 21, 2018 8:40 am

Kyonne sure has changed. Imagine if Kuso came back all wise and reserved.

Naaaaaah, that would be too much! :P
Whizzard
Dragon of the Nether

Clan: Tei'kaliath

Postby Black Knight LeFreux » Sun Jan 21, 2018 10:18 am

Whizzard wrote:Kyonne sure has changed. Imagine if Kuso came back all wise and reserved.

Naaaaaah, that would be too much! :P

The universe would break at that point. But Pacifist-All-loving Kyo becoming Murderous-treacherous Kyo ? No problem I guess.

She must be really scared of Snad and the Nids if she's ready to employ such measures. The things she must have seen in Felde...
Black Knight LeFreux
Vel'akar

Postby Moatl » Sun Jan 21, 2018 10:37 am

*eek*
This calls for a C-section…
Kyo is a bitch!
I wonder how many sides she has played and will play…
Moatl
Vel'akar

Clan: Vloz'ress

Postby Samireh » Sun Jan 21, 2018 10:42 am

This...is way too drastic of a change from Kyo'nne. I've got a few (possible) crackpot theories running around in my head about her right now, Snad's habit of making folks into identical summons being the leading one.

She can't be trusted, and this is depressing.
Samireh
Summoner

Postby Tiam » Sun Jan 21, 2018 10:50 am

I think I like this Kyonne, she's certainly learned the fine art of deceit and stabbyness from the best. And utilizes those skills to the hilt B), yes it's horrifying because of the baby but that's sort of the point. Dark!Kyonne is a fascinating and believable character development, I hope she'll survive the consequences.
Tiam
Demon

Location: Talos 1, hiding from phantoms and getting paranoid around coffee mugs and office chairs.

Postby PoignardAzur » Sun Jan 21, 2018 11:21 am

Samireh wrote:This...is way too drastic of a change from Kyo'nne. I've got a few (possible) crackpot theories running around in my head about her right now, Snad's habit of making folks into identical summons being the leading one.

I agreed. At that point I just want the character to be dropped out of the story one way or another. I don't care whether she is a traitor, or whether she's supposed to learn some sort of lesson or whatever. I just want the story to move on to the compelling characters.
PoignardAzur
Summoner

Postby riflow » Sun Jan 21, 2018 11:22 am

I'm a mixture of horrified and impressed.

At the same time it feels like this will be pointless because who is going to listen to the same woman than just stabbed someone to death? I doubt her baby will survive either....how horrific.

It gives us a lot of hints of what she's been through and further ways she's changed but there's something about stabbing a heavily pregnant woman that's probably going to inspire more mistrust than just stabbing a singular person. I mean the legion must catch up eventually, wouldn't be surprised if part of this leads to that.
riflow
Summoner

Postby Kardwill » Sun Jan 21, 2018 11:57 am

riflow wrote:I'm a mixture of horrified and impressed.

Me too. No hesitation, no bluster, just a quick, strong and clean strike. I get the impression it's not her first murder. Between this, her cynical bitterness, and her earlier willingness to betray a friend, I guess her missions first as a spy for her clan, then as a Nid agent, have been pretty bloody.
Kardwill
Summoner

Postby Samireh » Sun Jan 21, 2018 12:24 pm

PoignardAzur wrote:
Samireh wrote:This...is way too drastic of a change from Kyo'nne. I've got a few (possible) crackpot theories running around in my head about her right now, Snad's habit of making folks into identical summons being the leading one.

I agreed. At that point I just want the character to be dropped out of the story one way or another. I don't care whether she is a traitor, or whether she's supposed to learn some sort of lesson or whatever. I just want the story to move on to the compelling characters.

I mean, I am interested in seeing what's really motivating her. She's been one of the most evolved of the child cast. My depression is that she's secretly been a favourite of mine, so to see her off a pregnant woman is...ick. Felt the same way when it was Zala and Shinae.
Samireh
Summoner

Next

Return to Moonless Age