Where to go to comment on the latest updates on the main archive!

chapter 54 : Cover

Re: chapter 54 : Cover

Postby Moric » Fri Jan 05, 2018 3:22 am

Junglefowl26 wrote:Interesting. Did they pick up the whole colony and leave?

Also interesting that they went to recruit Chiri - she was just there on vacation, and apparently Machike was fairly isolated. Must have been Faen's shipping sense. :P
Plus, she is technically on the alliance side. Technically.

Course easy to see why Chiri would agree. She was having her doubts about this whole peaceful life thing, and the rest of Ana's hippie talk. Time once more for glory via burning the enemy!

Huh, I just thought it might have to do with the whole "Daughter of the Holy Eye is in danger" thing.

PSadlon wrote:I am unsure of how possessive Lady Z & Ash'waren can be. It might be bad for Kel if one or both are too possessive or dislike each other too much to share nice.

Given that Ash'waren hasn't the morals of an alley cat in heat, I'm pretty sure it comes down to how debauched Lady Zy'ezra is. Also, for Kel'noz to have lived this long, his diplomacy skill HAS to be maxed.
Moric
Summoner
 
Posts: 475
Joined: Thu Jul 13, 2017 8:28 pm
Clan: Beldrobbaen

Re: chapter 54 : Cover

Postby xellos » Fri Jan 05, 2018 3:37 am

Moric wrote: Also, for Kel'noz to have lived this long, his diplomacy skill HAS to be maxed.


Kel was born with max stats but without the protag gene. That's why he's badass, charismatic, smart, and manages to be consistently lucky with romance in this setting but can't actually do anything to directly impact the plot. All he can do is guide the protags and be cool behind the scenes.
xellos
Tik'tikki
 
Posts: 6
Joined: Thu Jan 04, 2018 2:36 pm
Clan: Sarghress

Re: chapter 54 : Cover

Postby Kardwill » Fri Jan 05, 2018 8:30 am

Junglefowl26 wrote:Course easy to see why Chiri would agree. She was having her doubts about this whole peaceful life thing, and the rest of Ana's hippie talk. Time once more for glory via burning the enemy!


To paraphrase Order of the stick #587
"Awww, she's really got that pregnant glow when she murders people, doesn't she?
- Nah, I think that's the fire magic"
User avatar
Kardwill
Summoner
 
Posts: 406
Joined: Sun Apr 10, 2005 10:13 am
Location: France

Re: chapter 54 : Cover

Postby Doom Chinchilla » Fri Jan 05, 2018 10:07 pm

Moric wrote:
Junglefowl26 wrote:Interesting. Did they pick up the whole colony and leave?

Also interesting that they went to recruit Chiri - she was just there on vacation, and apparently Machike was fairly isolated. Must have been Faen's shipping sense. :P
Plus, she is technically on the alliance side. Technically.

Course easy to see why Chiri would agree. She was having her doubts about this whole peaceful life thing, and the rest of Ana's hippie talk. Time once more for glory via burning the enemy!

Huh, I just thought it might have to do with the whole "Daughter of the Holy Eye is in danger" thing.


I think it's sad that Kern ditched the "Daughter of the Holy Eye" storyline. I have been waiting for years for the Kyorls to perform the initiation ritual on Ariel, revealing her huge, freaky third eye, similar to Valla'drielle (who, in my headcanon, is another daughter of Zhor...).
User avatar
Doom Chinchilla
Dragon of the Nether
 
Posts: 3061
Joined: Wed Nov 02, 2011 11:14 pm
Location: Aboard the Bird-Of-The-River, sailing the Yann to Bethmoora
Clan: Nal'sarkoth

Previous

Return to Moonless Age

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 5 guests