Where to go to comment on the latest updates on the main archive!

Chapter 51 : page 21

Re: Chapter 51 : page 21

Postby wolfdancer95 » Sun Apr 23, 2017 12:58 am

Junglefowl26 wrote:I understand the sentiment Faen, but you have been hugging Pup the whole time and it is only after the screamfest that he started talking again. Sometimes things besides hugs are required.

Looks like there are a fair number of Asian looking buildings in that first panel. Is there an Emberi town in Machtike? Interesting, particularly since Machtike is fairly far from Nuwa.

I like the idea of more emberi's migrating from Nuwa, either just to move or to escape the goblinoids that are going around conquering the surface. Or everyone liked Val's house and wanted to copy it XD
wolfdancer95
Vel'akar

Clan: Vloz'ress

Postby ThatGuyThisGuy » Sun Apr 23, 2017 4:25 am

Is that a reference to The Clash's song "I fought the law and the law won"?
ThatGuyThisGuy
Demon

Postby Marcellogo » Sun Apr 23, 2017 12:42 pm

And now after Sarv'swati vs Quain'tana, Ariel vs Shinae, Ariel vs Khalki, let's prepare ourself to the greatest
of all Sargress/Sharen matches:
Poopy Baby against Suna'madhuri.

AWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW!
Cuteness would overflow Chel'.
Marcellogo
Tainted

Clan: Beldrobbaen

Postby Doom Chinchilla » Sun Apr 23, 2017 11:58 pm

wolfdancer95 wrote:
Junglefowl26 wrote:I understand the sentiment Faen, but you have been hugging Pup the whole time and it is only after the screamfest that he started talking again. Sometimes things besides hugs are required.

Looks like there are a fair number of Asian looking buildings in that first panel. Is there an Emberi town in Machtike? Interesting, particularly since Machtike is fairly far from Nuwa.

I like the idea of more emberi's migrating from Nuwa, either just to move or to escape the goblinoids that are going around conquering the surface. Or everyone liked Val's house and wanted to copy it XD

Or Vaelia taught the commoners to build surface houses. I mean, people who can't use Earth sorcery would probably be at a loss... (those who can would just raise something like a tiny hill an hollow it out...)
Doom Chinchilla
Dragon of the Nether

Location: Aboard the Bird-Of-The-River, sailing the Yann to Bethmoora
Clan: Nal'sarkoth

Postby Qwalnee » Mon Apr 24, 2017 1:53 am

The question is: what happened that Ariel got a big kick to her face? *omfg*
Do Drow suffer from bad case of snow blindness, or mom trained Kenro so well?
Qwalnee
Nether Seed

Clan: Beldrobbaen

Postby Zarannya » Mon Apr 24, 2017 7:29 am

The question is: what happened that Ariel got a big kick to her face? *omfg*
Do Drow suffer from bad case of snow blindness, or mom trained Kenro so well?

Considering she thought that Kenro was Vaelia, she was probably expecting a happy reunion, not a boot to the head. Kenro caught her by surprise. It's been fifteen years since she's seen Vaelia, after all, and apparently Kenro is girly enough for a drow to make the mistake *lol*

I'm curious if Vaelia will come investigate the "crazy darkling" who accosted her son, or if Ariel will just try to track the kid down. Imagine Kenro's surprise when he just kicked his mom's sworn liege lady in the face!
Zarannya
Tainted

Previous

Return to Moonless Age