Where to go to comment on the latest updates on the main archive!

Chapter 51 : Page 16

Re: Chapter 51 : Page 16

Postby mispy » Fri Apr 14, 2017 11:37 pm

Rhov wrote:
Junglefowl26 wrote:I am surprised they are even bringing golems to the colony, given that they are draining in the underworld and mana dissipates more on the surface.

Since romance has been a theme of this chapter, is this implying a Kau/Sarnel ship? :P

(Actually, come to think of it we have plenty of boy/girl pairings and a few girl/girl ones, but no boy/boy ones, despite bisexuality being common. Though, it would kind of seem like they are trying to replace Shala with each other so nah. )

I second a male/male ship. Doesn't have to be them. Could be any male character. Or maybe these two would be good, but down the road, after they have time to heal.

Yes please!! *bigsmile* Kau is such a cute woobie boy, any gay ship involving him is likely to be super adorable
mispy
Tik'tikki

Clan: Nal'sarkoth

Postby Smokehammer » Sat Apr 15, 2017 2:44 am

Doom Chinchilla wrote: Sillice may be in Machike too (I doubt it), but Kau may have decided to follow with his original plan (leaving Chel and Sillice behind and follow Ariel) even after making amends with his mom...
I figured because they made amends that they wouldnt separate but you're probably right. It still sucks though (I wanted to see Sil build a mega holy-mother-of-Sharess hot damn 50ft snowman just by wiggling her eyebrows *sniff*)
Smokehammer
Dragon of the Nether

Clan: Sharen

Postby TunesGod » Sat Apr 15, 2017 4:05 am

I've noticed that Drowtales is starting to remind me of Lost Planet a lot. With the whole golems needing mana, the VS needing T-ENG. Then there's the snow, obviously.
TunesGod
Nether Seed

Clan: Beldrobbaen

Postby Junglefowl26 » Sat Apr 15, 2017 5:08 am

Then Kau died because Sarnel dropped the golem on him.

Also, because of the cold and the food shortages, they were forced to eat Ariel's minstrels.
There was much rejoicing.

Seems like my comment started quite the discussion. Should I be pleased with myself or not? :3

Durlyn wrote:Kelnoz the Illharess Hunter, seriously, first Waes and now Ashie? Who is Kel going to hook up with next? Feels like the plot of a harem anime I always wanted but didn't know it until just now

Well, one is in fandom, the other is in canon, so it isn't that many.

But it is an amusing mental image. Can you imagine him trying to seduce money salad, for instance? 8P

P.S. give Kau a few years and he'll build drowkind's first giant super robot, out of that tiny frozen golem no less! lol

Didn't Snad's golem at the tower count? It had a buzzsaw arm and everything!

smokehammer wrote:(I wanted to see Sil build a mega holy-mother-of-Sharess hot damn 50ft snowman just by wiggling her eyebrows *sniff*)

.....damn, now I really want to see that too.

And maybe Silice and Kau can combine their powers to create a might snow golem - a snowlem if you will - which will crush the Nids once and for all!

Unless she has fire (or ice) affinities working for her
Or a magitech hairblower
Or a lot of things really......

TunesGod wrote:I've noticed that Drowtales is starting to remind me of Lost Planet a lot. With the whole golems needing mana, the VS needing T-ENG. Then there's the snow, obviously.

But are there giant killer bugs? Because I hope not.

No...wait....Ariel and co killing a bunch of giant mana bugs to get mana for their stuff would be pretty rad. I hope there are some.
Junglefowl26
Dark Chibi Demon

Clan: Nal'sarkoth

Postby Moatl » Sat Apr 15, 2017 11:37 am

So it's winter…
I'd recommend Kite to use powdered sugar for »decorating« the background with snow. ;)
Moatl
Vel'akar

Clan: Vloz'ress

Postby Durlyn Val'Sarghress » Sat Apr 15, 2017 2:54 pm

Junglefowl26 wrote: But are there giant killer bugs? Because I hope not.

No...wait....Ariel and co killing a bunch of giant mana bugs to get mana for their stuff would be pretty rad. I hope there are some.

Star Drow Troopers! The next Daydream action/adventure story *wee*
Durlyn Val'Sarghress
Dark Chibi Demon

Clan: Sarghress

Postby Moatl » Sat Apr 15, 2017 5:22 pm

TunesGod wrote:I've noticed that Drowtales is starting to remind me of Lost Planet a lot. With the whole golems needing mana, the VS needing T-ENG. Then there's the snow, obviously.

It's not ice and snow, it's glacé icing and powdered sugar – obviously. ;)

Edit: You can call it Manna for Drow, if you like. :P
Moatl
Vel'akar

Clan: Vloz'ress

Previous

Return to Moonless Age