Where to go to comment on the latest updates on the main archive!

Chapter 51 : page 15

Re: Chapter 51 : page 15

Postby Gunbird » Thu Apr 13, 2017 10:54 am

Dalvyserran wrote:
Black Knight LeFreux wrote:AshXKel was never a ship I had considered.

I don't think I can get aboard.

(As long as WaesXKel ship hasn't sunk yet, I can tolerate it)

Ashie makes more sense---they know each other somewhat, and kel can keep his clan together that way. Waes'soloth and Kel... Two completely unrelated characters with nothing to gain

Shhhhhh...B will know what you said.
Gunbird
Vel'akar

Postby Dalvyserran » Thu Apr 13, 2017 10:58 am

But I've always said that it doesn't make sense, every time I mention it :S
Dalvyserran
Dragon of the Nether

Clan: Beldrobbaen

Postby Adelor » Thu Apr 13, 2017 11:02 am

Adelor
Summoner

Clan: Sarghress

Postby LtTora » Thu Apr 13, 2017 11:03 am

Well, I never expected her to go that route! ^^;
LtTora
Nether Seed

Clan: Illhar'dro

Postby Lurd » Thu Apr 13, 2017 12:06 pm

I ship it. ^^;
Lurd
Tainted

Postby SzordrinZaphresz » Thu Apr 13, 2017 12:18 pm

Here's hoping Kel is a good lay. We don't want the alliace falling apart before it begins...

And we don't want Ashie thinking badly of the kids later.

Still... Creepy.'

And is one of her eyes naturally near solid red, or is she somehow half-tainted?
SzordrinZaphresz
Demon

Postby Pitdragon » Thu Apr 13, 2017 1:26 pm

Mizu wrote:Damn Kel, thats kind of a cold thing to say about your mom. I mean Quain was an awful person and he is totally right that she is much more useful as a symbol now but still, thats your mom dude.

And he's outright suggesting doing to Quain what Suu'be implied to do: use her memory in a way Quain never wanted. Each planning to use THEIR memory. She could be the next Sharess.

Guess she never had a wolf ride with him, or he didn't pay attention.
Pitdragon
Dragon of the Nether

Clan: Jaal'darya

Postby alkaizer87 » Thu Apr 13, 2017 2:01 pm

Irae Maeviir wrote:As I said in the previous page... RUN KEL! RUN! SHE WANTS YOUR BABIES!

Doesn't matter what you say though. I'm pretty sure he'll do it. like 85% sure. He will do whatever is needed to get what he wants after all.....
alkaizer87
Vel'akar

Location: At home with 3 of Vaelia's kids: 1 girl and 2 boys.

Postby Metzger » Thu Apr 13, 2017 2:59 pm

And He wants to Pork Ash'waren!...For political/diplomatic reasons
Metzger
Dragon of the Nether

Clan: Nal'sarkoth

Postby riflow » Thu Apr 13, 2017 3:00 pm

Marcellogo wrote:
riflow wrote:Come on ashie don't start banging quains kids too. :'D next she'll be after one of the grandkids when they're grown up.

Yes, it's a problem that coe with an almost immortal race: no marriage and you can bang three generation of the same family in the same time. Maybe without neither knowing they are related one with other.

For storytelling Ash and Kel are well matched. Both are political minds, one manipulative and intrigant, the other stone cold and brutally sincere.

Honestly it just makes me laugh more than anything. Like of course ashie would do this. She's ashie.

Wouldn't be shocked if it turns into introducing every subsequent descendant as an adult to see who she wants to "renew alliances" with. So long as they aren't her kids at least.

.....Except Ariel because Faen would literally murder her. :'D

But yeah as for the political aspect of it, it's the same with those arranged marriage style matings we've seen frequently in the story. A gift of a baby and a male as a trophy for some very important drow ladies to strengthen favour.

Or in this case getting down in a vulnerable situation with your hired muscle/partner. It does make you wonder how much time ashie had to even spend with quain over the years, considering she was still going wild when Ariel and the gang were kids. .....Also makes me curious if any other illharesses have screwed each other (or otherwise offered the other their mates). :'D perhaps a thought for a rainy day.
riflow
Summoner

Postby Lordpanther14 » Thu Apr 13, 2017 3:07 pm

SzordrinZaphresz wrote:And is one of her eyes naturally near solid red, or is she somehow half-tainted?

Ashe'waren just happens to have a genetic mutation called heterochromia where one eye is a different shade then the other.
Lordpanther14
Vel'akar

Postby Marcellogo » Thu Apr 13, 2017 3:28 pm

Yes, but they were originally one blue and the other green like any other Val of her line, just the had a "shock" in their youth that turned one of them red...
Still I would expect still some surprise from her and not positive ones.
In the case Quain'tana would have survived and renewed the Alliance she would have lost EVERYTHING...
Marcellogo
Summoner

Postby OnlyHazeRemains » Thu Apr 13, 2017 3:29 pm

She is like:
OnlyHazeRemains
Summoner

Location: “My name is Lulianne Val’Dutan’vir. You’ve killed my clan. Prepare to die.”
Clan: Sullisin'rune

Postby sunhawk » Thu Apr 13, 2017 4:01 pm

on an unrelated note.

do you think that sometime in the future there will be a Ariel vs Mel battle over the Sarghress clan?

Ariel the figurehead leader of the Machikie Sarghress. Mel the figurehead leader of the Chel Sarhghress.

I can't shake the feeling that Snad's interest in Mel involves installing Mel as puppet Illharess.
sunhawk
Tainted

Clan: Kyorl'solenurn

Postby Doom Chinchilla » Thu Apr 13, 2017 4:44 pm

riflow wrote:
Marcellogo wrote:
riflow wrote:Come on ashie don't start banging quains kids too. :'D next she'll be after one of the grandkids when they're grown up.

Yes, it's a problem that coe with an almost immortal race: no marriage and you can bang three generation of the same family in the same time. Maybe without neither knowing they are related one with other.

For storytelling Ash and Kel are well matched. Both are political minds, one manipulative and intrigant, the other stone cold and brutally sincere.

Honestly it just makes me laugh more than anything. Like of course ashie would do this. She's ashie.

Wouldn't be shocked if it turns into introducing every subsequent descendant as an adult to see who she wants to "renew alliances" with. So long as they aren't her kids at least.

.....Except Ariel because Faen would literally murder her. :'D

Please, somebody hide Pup. Don't let Ashie learn about him! :[

sunhawk wrote:on an unrelated note.

do you think that sometime in the future there will be a Ariel vs Mel battle over the Sarghress clan?

Ariel the figurehead leader of the Machikie Sarghress. Mel the figurehead leader of the Chel Sarhghress.

I can't shake the feeling that Snad's interest in Mel involves installing Mel as puppet Illharess.

Mel would be the worst puppet illharess... She is despised by both the Pro-Quain faction and the Anti-Val faction.
Doom Chinchilla
Dragon of the Nether

Location: Aboard the Bird-Of-The-River, sailing the Yann to Bethmoora
Clan: Nal'sarkoth

PreviousNext

Return to Moonless Age