Where to go to comment on the latest updates on the main archive!

Chapter 46 : Page 54

Re: Chapter 46 : Page 54

Postby Jiharn » Mon Jun 16, 2014 3:57 am

Soleam'ji wrote:It it just my imagination or does that toy have the same color and texture as the biogolem Ariel got from Mel so long ago?

I now find myself snickering at the thought of Mel giving the dildo to Ariel as a gift, and Ariel later having to "absorb" it for her own...protection.
Jiharn
Vel'akar

Postby alkaizer87 » Mon Jun 16, 2014 10:21 am

'Lement wrote:
However, addressing "story over service" sort of things above....It would have to be quite exclusively to be story over service. I'm annoyed, frankly, over how much some people focus on the service here, and negative feelings over this feel way worse than positive akin to what alkaizer87 used to post *wutno*

Finally!!! Someone pays attention to my post! And here I thought I was invisible. Thanks for mentioning me, as always you know me always positive. why the heck anyone would want to become so negative is beyond me. You can seriously get sick from it, as is the case with my mom.

Okay so now to get on topic, the posts that I've read so far and how I perceive them:

1) Oh there's my post! I can start looking now......
2) Let's see, what's with this? Bashing Kern for not having it the way they think is should be? Seriously? This is Kern's webcomic, if they don't like it then cover your eyes and stop complaining, because this sort of complaining does not even help you, since it's more about opinions.
3) Alright! People defending, or at least making good points about the page...but still about the linked to the negative things.
4) Ah! That link.....*click* Oh cool banner thingy....Lets go back...*click* OMG!!!!! Back Space! Back Space! Phew.....*reads on* Oh thanks a lot for the warning of what's in the link! That would've be helpful before hand. now I think I'm traumatized (Being sarcastic).
5)Hooray! Someone finally notices my post!...Not that I actually did want so much attention or anything...Just too much negative stuff...
6) Ah Jiharn You always some how make me proud!*sheds tear* Jiharn's post is so beautiful...

So yeah, Lement thanks a lot! I would normally say 'you win the internet' with that post I quoted, but that's not really specific so...." You win this forum page!" *doo dee doo*.......Yes that was a Starfox thing.

Also another thing about all of this 'dildo this' and 'dildo that'. Sure, it's a sex toy, so what?! that doesn't instantly make it DD material. I mean why make it a big deal out of it? What you can't just do the 'Oh my gosh!' thing to just get it over with and then move on? Geez so hung up about such a comical item. I mean here they're talking about war, and how things seem so calm here nadh then suddenly! *pop* Random Dildo! I sort of did laugh when I saw the dildo.

Also another thing about the whole 'different story lines/plots/perspectives/(insert alternate Italian high class vocabulary word for perspectives here,)' thing. Yes the mood swings back an forth, SO WHAT?! If anything from what I gathered is (and I'm sort of glad no one pointed this out, since it means I'm the first one who gets to mention something like this,) All this back and forth and foreshadowing stuff is not 100% about the actual plot. Has it ever occurred to you that maybe this is more about setting the atmosphere of what Felde is like? Previously you only briefly got a look at what Felde was like with one of Mel's story arcs. (And I can't recall when that was, but I remember it did happen.) So since it's probably been a while since then, and to show the difference between Felde and Chel, all of these things happen. What I got from this is that Felde is like this: Unlike Chel, you can be more carefree, but don't be too carefree, you know it's still possible for serious things to happen. You can have a good time if you allow it to be so, as with Kiel's ice cream scene. Things can get serious, specially with the airship there. However, don't worry, we're not like Chel where you have to worry about robbers and stuff. Here you can even have your own privacy, like the rooms, and look! Have some fun with a complimentary toy!

So yeah.....main points:1) Stop the negativity.2) Dildo thing, at least to me, is comical.3) To me, aside from story stuff, this chapter paints the atmosphere of what Felde is like. It shows how different it can be from Chel, because previously we didn't get a clear distinction as to what Felde really was like, since the Mel arc wasn't so long. Oh and also a strange way this also, as Lement mentioned, foreshadows possible future plots/outcomes.

That's all I have to say for now, and on a random note you can counter act sickness with comedy. My mom's friend had a headache once, but after watching a stage performance that was really damn funny, he completely forgets about his headache. Quite frankly you only get headaches because you're stressed. Comedy and laughing relieves stress. So the dildo thing did make my day.

Also Jiharn you get this-Alkaizer/The Mega-pervert approves of Jiharn's post. Speaking of his post....*re-reads it* OMG!! *thinks of what it would be like....NOSEBLEED FLOOD!!!* Devil Alk: Finally he nose bleeds! And after so many months from the last time! Angel Alk: Everyone get into your boats...heck get into the submarine this flood is going to be Noah's Arc Big!
alkaizer87
Vel'akar

Location: At home with 3 of Vaelia's kids: 1 girl and 2 boys.
Clan: Sarghress

Postby Whizzard » Mon Jun 16, 2014 12:41 pm

alkaizer87 wrote:OMG!! *thinks of what it would be like....NOSEBLEED FLOOD!!!* Devil Alk: Finally he nose bleeds! And after so many months from the last time! Angel Alk: Everyone get into your boats...heck get into the submarine this flood is going to be Noah's Arc Big!

Oh no, he had a relapse. All those months in nut asylum with padded walls and huge amounts of money we paid to the doctors have gone to waste... oh well, at least he does not remember we put him there.
Whizzard
Dragon of the Nether

Clan: Tei'kaliath

Postby alkaizer87 » Mon Jun 16, 2014 1:01 pm

Whizzard wrote:
alkaizer87 wrote:OMG!! *thinks of what it would be like....NOSEBLEED FLOOD!!!* Devil Alk: Finally he nose bleeds! And after so many months from the last time! Angel Alk: Everyone get into your boats...heck get into the submarine this flood is going to be Noah's Arc Big!

Oh no, he had a relapse. All those months in nut asylum with padded walls and huge amounts of money we paid to the doctors have gone to waste... oh well, at least he does not remember we put him there.
*sees the post* Lies!!!! They told me it was the sexy pointy aliens that abducted me! Then when they saw I was too perverted they dropped me at the hospital!......Aliens are real!!! I swear I saw them! They're sexy and and dark skinned!
alkaizer87
Vel'akar

Location: At home with 3 of Vaelia's kids: 1 girl and 2 boys.
Clan: Sarghress

Postby bluebush » Tue Mar 13, 2018 4:03 am

Dalvyserran wrote:aww that's not even a rabbit, -10 pts from gryffindor Faen. As a Sul, you should know better than to get excited for such a vanilla toy *lol*

And Ariel, maybe you ought to consider that not everyone is struggling with funds like your clan, and not every city is like Chel... Felde looks like that because it's been untouched by war for so long ^^

How did this become about sex toys? LOL

In any case I'll play along: yes a rabbit vibrator might be considered "vanilla", but they feel the best out of all the other vibrators and that's why everyone loves them - hence making them seem "vanilla" when really they are just plain awesome :P
bluebush
Tik'tikki

Clan: Illhar'dro

Postby Saffron Walden » Tue Mar 13, 2018 4:42 am

I'm not entirely sure why this discussion was brought back, but okay.

I enjoy reading this comic, but this is one of the multiple reasons why I'll never admit it to anyone publicly!
Saffron Walden
Nether Spawn

Clan: Jaal'darya

Postby Moric » Mon Mar 26, 2018 4:13 am

Saffron Walden wrote:I'm not entirely sure why this discussion was brought back, but okay.

I enjoy reading this comic, but this is one of the multiple reasons why I'll never admit it to anyone publicly!

Pretty much the only reason why for me. ^^;
I've been reading this comic on and off long before the retcon, so I accept the tone. It's still not something discussed over dinner in mixed company.

That said, drow in my own gaming world are so much more perverse than the worst of the pre-retconned stuff, and not in any way remotely construed as recreational. I don't have to discuss with the gaming group much of the disgusting inside-baseball, but great world-building requires thorough world-building.
Moric
Demon

Clan: Beldrobbaen

Previous

Return to Moonless Age