Where to go to comment on the latest updates on the main archive!

Chapter 46 : Page 54

Re: Chapter 46 : Page 54

Postby bluebush » Tue Mar 13, 2018 4:03 am

Dalvyserran wrote:aww that's not even a rabbit, -10 pts from gryffindor Faen. As a Sul, you should know better than to get excited for such a vanilla toy *lol*

And Ariel, maybe you ought to consider that not everyone is struggling with funds like your clan, and not every city is like Chel... Felde looks like that because it's been untouched by war for so long ^^

How did this become about sex toys? LOL

In any case I'll play along: yes a rabbit vibrator might be considered "vanilla", but they feel the best out of all the other vibrators and that's why everyone loves them - hence making them seem "vanilla" when really they are just plain awesome :P
bluebush
Tik'tikki

Clan: Illhar'dro

Postby Saffron Walden » Tue Mar 13, 2018 4:42 am

I'm not entirely sure why this discussion was brought back, but okay.

I enjoy reading this comic, but this is one of the multiple reasons why I'll never admit it to anyone publicly!
Saffron Walden
Nether Spawn

Clan: Jaal'darya

Postby Moric » Mon Mar 26, 2018 4:13 am

Saffron Walden wrote:I'm not entirely sure why this discussion was brought back, but okay.

I enjoy reading this comic, but this is one of the multiple reasons why I'll never admit it to anyone publicly!

Pretty much the only reason why for me. ^^;
I've been reading this comic on and off long before the retcon, so I accept the tone. It's still not something discussed over dinner in mixed company.

That said, drow in my own gaming world are so much more perverse than the worst of the pre-retconned stuff, and not in any way remotely construed as recreational. I don't have to discuss with the gaming group much of the disgusting inside-baseball, but great world-building requires thorough world-building.
Moric
Summoner

Clan: Beldrobbaen

Previous

Return to Moonless Age