Where to go to comment on the latest updates on the main archive!

Sponsored Cameo Database

Re: Sponsored Cameo Database

Postby Pitdragon » Thu Apr 14, 2016 9:47 am

Thrair wrote:
TheMutant wrote:Didn't Zith get a new concept art? Coulda sworn... (wish the news archive was easier to navigate)

Zith had two concepts from before this chapter: Chapter 43 one and Chapter 47 one.

But they weren't set to get new art of this chapter, iirc. Not in Kern's spreadsheet of this chapter's cameos, either.

Yup, as of today all the concepts are done and my post updates are complete. Unless someone asks for one belatedly. But if anyone has any further ones, done by another artist, then lemme know and I'll toss it in there.
Pitdragon
Dragon of the Nether

Clan: Jaal'darya

Postby sakkara/sarai » Sat Oct 08, 2016 9:50 pm

Pitdragon wrote:Sakkara Sarghress {Sarai} No One (Former Sharen slave?)

Just Sakkara, Sharen slave

sakkara/sarai
Runaway slave

Clan: Beldrobbaen

Postby Qwalnee » Fri Jan 13, 2017 5:13 pm

These paid cameos in story are fascinating idea, kudos to the genius who invented it. I am surprised that Hollywood missed such easy way to make money. o_O

Imagine that HBO would auction to the highest bidder the right to appear as minor characters in Game of Thrones. They could multiply their profits overnight. 8P

You pay few millions $ and step to the world of Westeros as unnamed peasant, soldier, slave or whore, say few worlds and die a gruesome death. There are more than enough people with more money than common sense to make it work. *lol*
Qwalnee
Nether Seed

Clan: Beldrobbaen

Postby partner555 » Sat Jan 14, 2017 4:28 am

Qwalnee wrote:These paid cameos in story are fascinating idea, kudos to the genius who invented it. I am surprised that Hollywood missed such easy way to make money. o_O

If I remember correctly, Kern stumbled onto this after realising the most popular perk for crowdfunding the printouts of Drowtales pages was the cameo option.

There are problems with people attempting to make cameos that don't fit the setting, but they add a lot more personality to the otherwise faceless mooks.
partner555
Dark Chibi Demon

Clan: Sarghress

Previous

Return to Moonless Age