Where to go to comment on the latest updates on the main archive!

Which clan would you be part of? (Year 1114 edition)

Choose the faction you would want to be part of if you were a drow?

Val of Sharen
6%
Vel of Sharen
3%
Sarghress
17%
Beldrobbaen
11%
Illhar'dro
4%
Vloz'ress
14%
Nal'sarkoth
8%
Kyorl'solenurn
8%
Jaal'darya
8%
Sullissin'rune
8%
Balvhakara
6%
Jie'yen
3%
Nidraa'chal
3%
Kal'yantra
1%
Black sun
1%

Total votes : 272

Re: Which clan would you be part of? (Year 1114 edition)

Postby Pinhead » Sat May 18, 2013 10:21 am

Vloz'ress

You need to show people how fragile their little plans really are.
Pinhead
Demon

Clan: Vloz'ress

Postby Durlyn Val'Sarghress » Sat May 18, 2013 3:31 pm

AnTanriKi wrote:Sarghess.

All. The. Way.

Cause the people are ultimately what powers the top.

Very well said, Sarghress forever! *wee*
Durlyn Val'Sarghress
Dark Chibi Demon

Clan: Sarghress

Postby Noby » Sun May 19, 2013 7:18 pm

Hm. I'm torn between Jaal and Vloz.

On the one hand, supremely sexist scientists. On the other, utterly insane demon worshippers. I'm quite torn, really...
... Then again, the fact I'm torn between these two probably means I'm better off with the crazies, huh? :P Vloz'ress it is.
Noby
Nether Seed

Postby Eaa » Wed May 22, 2013 8:38 pm

I optimistically await the return of the Dutan'vir *heehee*
Eaa
Tik'tikki

Postby Maria » Sun May 26, 2013 7:54 am

Dutan'vir.

And if not them, then the Dusk are a close second for me.
Maria
Vel'akar

Clan: Sharen

Postby SFI » Fri Aug 16, 2013 1:00 pm

Val'Beldrobbean

Cause I really, really hate having to get involved in other people's stuff (and I might be slightly goth *ooo* )
SFI
Dark Chibi Demon

Clan: Beldrobbaen

Postby ShenCalhar » Wed Sep 18, 2013 8:17 am

Val'Sarghress all the way we are fighting for the future of Chel! By the way with the holidays coming here is the song I have for the holidays https://myspace.com/schoolyardheroes/mu ... 1-34328237
ShenCalhar
Tik'tikki

Postby Tainted Messiah » Tue Sep 24, 2013 10:06 pm

Well since rogue super assassin isn't on the list guess I will have to pick something else... *hmmm*

Had to wrestle with this a bit honestly because they are each sort of zealots in their own way.. I most relate to Baliir out of all the characters but he isn't what I would really call your typical Vloz'ress.

GAH! well.. if I could be a Vel of Sharen with Snadhya'rune that could be amusing since she is clearly still playing everyone though to what end is still not completely clear or if I was going to be more honorable I would like to be a Val on Sil'lice's side I wouldn't mind help her fight back against the traitors that framed her for her own mothers death.

So yeah.. pretty polar choices both could be great though most of Sil'lice's children don't seem to be living very long so I might be a bit more concerned for my safety fighting for her honor ( still got my vote though heh )
Tainted Messiah
Demon

Postby PoignardAzur » Wed Sep 25, 2013 6:24 pm

I don't understand why so many people choose Vloz'ress. Well, I do understand it, but I find it a bit silly. I mean, come on, guys, the fact that clan both has the highest turnover rate and is the one nobody wants to be a part of (in story) should be a big warning that it sucks, right ? Okay, Kiel is just awesome, and Baliir too, but for everyone else, it's living under a crazy ideallistic-but-still-tyranic girl and her mad "sister" who can transform you into a living doll, daily chores that have 1% chance of killing you, most of the other clans that either look down on you or try to kill you, and on top of that, there's probably no dental !

So why would people be part of that clan over any other one ?

Especially when you can be a Sullisin'rune aka an empath who can mind-rape any opponent in the blink of an eye :D
PoignardAzur
Summoner

Postby Khora2150 » Thu Sep 26, 2013 10:40 am

PoignardAzur wrote:I don't understand why so many people choose Vloz'ress. Well, I do understand it, but I find it a bit silly. I mean, come on, guys, the fact that clan both has the highest turnover rate and is the one nobody wants to be a part of (in story) should be a big warning that it sucks, right ? Okay, Kiel is just awesome, and Baliir too, but for everyone else, it's living under a crazy ideallistic-but-still-tyranic girl and her mad "sister" who can transform you into a living doll, daily chores that have 1% chance of killing you, most of the other clans that either look down on you or try to kill you, and on top of that, there's probably no dental !

So why would people be part of that clan over any other one ?

Especially when you can be a Sullisin'rune aka an empath who can mind-rape any opponent in the blink of an eye :D

While I do not support the vloz myself (Black sun woo!) I figure the reason would be that it is fun to play the underdog, if everyone is a super powerful death machine, it gets dull quickly.
Khora2150
Demon

Postby PoignardAzur » Thu Sep 26, 2013 4:28 pm

Khora2150 wrote:While I do not support the vloz myself (Black sun woo!) I figure the reason would be that it is fun to play the underdog, if everyone is a super powerful death machine, it gets dull quickly.

Yeah, but, as a Vloz'ress, it also gets "not actually alive" quickly too, so... :p
PoignardAzur
Summoner

Postby JVElEven » Thu Oct 03, 2013 6:40 am

Wouldn't a true underdog be the ever-beleaguered Bel'drobbaen?

Fate seems to really have it out for them. The only thing I can recall going right for them is Kiel assassinating the fake Empress so they could pull back and isolate themselves. I mean, that allowed them to ditch the Vel'Sharen.
JVElEven
Nether Seed

Postby Drai'mon » Sat Oct 26, 2013 8:19 am

Khora2150 wrote:While I do not support the vloz myself (Black sun woo!) I figure the reason would be that it is fun to play the underdog, if everyone is a super powerful death machine, it gets dull quickly.

If everyone is a super powerful death machine, then it's a fair playing field. Which actually means noone is a super powerful death machine.

Although I would like to see more Beldo folks in the main comic (either CPT Long'name or just a Sarghress that still acts Beldo), I don't see how we can fit them anytime soon into the story with their current Isolationist attitude. To me the Beldo reason to join in this war was just: "well we promised to help out the Sharen a thousand years ago..."

As for my vote, it's heavily influenced by Sara'hilana, but I'm split between Balvhakara and Sarghress. Technological progress vs. social progress.
Drai'mon
Nether Seed

Postby We Are Bored » Sun Nov 17, 2013 8:14 pm

Well, see, I like every bit of Sarghress but the specific people running it. Quain'tana is...actually worthy of respect, but not someone you'd want to work for. Or, I'd want to, anyway. *shudder*

...still, I think I ultimately might not have to deal with them, so I could still go Sarghress. I think I will!
We Are Bored
Nether Spawn

Postby jester_tlf » Sun Dec 01, 2013 1:01 am

I picked Vloz'ress, because sanity is over-rated and this clan is more honest about their insanity than most.
Also, there are a few in the Vloz'ress clan that I enjoy seeing from time to time.
Though that I think about it, I may not last long in the Vloz'ress if I ever became apart of them.
jester_tlf
Tik'tikki

PreviousNext

Return to Moonless Age