Where to go to comment on the latest updates on the main archive!

Moonless Age: Chapter 19: Page 03

Re: Moonless Age: Chapter 19: Page 03

Postby Whizzard » Fri Aug 28, 2009 10:51 am

Kau!

Must lvl+!
Whizzard
Dragon of the Nether

Clan: Tei'kaliath

Postby Pitdragon » Fri Aug 28, 2009 11:00 am

Pariel wrote:And so, Sil'lice's weak and adorable spot is revealed. :P

But she only removed her chest plate, not her shir- uh. Never mind.
Pitdragon
Dragon of the Nether

Clan: Jaal'darya

Postby waffleferret » Fri Aug 28, 2009 11:41 am

Pitdragon wrote:
Pariel wrote:And so, Sil'lice's weak and adorable spot is revealed. :P

But she only removed her chest plate, not her shir- uh. Never mind.

um im pretty sure hes not talking about that >< pervs...

I think its so cute that silice isn't stuck up and makes her kid sleep alone ... bet where about to hear a bed time story :w
waffleferret
Vel'akar

Clan: Nal'sarkoth

Postby Whizzard » Fri Aug 28, 2009 11:42 am

You perv, you. :P
Whizzard
Dragon of the Nether

Postby Idunyken » Fri Aug 28, 2009 11:46 am

Muuh-whu-theh-??? *eek* This caught me by surprise at least :U

Although it's kinda buried in this new revelation we have an answer as to how the forehead crystal is attached :P
Idunyken
Vel'akar

Location: In a log cabin with beers cooling in the snow outside...livin' the dream!

Postby Shynt » Fri Aug 28, 2009 12:07 pm

Awwww adorable :3

and Sil'lice looks pretty in that chinese style dress 8)
Shynt
Summoner

Clan: Beldrobbaen

Postby Durlyn Val'Sarghress » Fri Aug 28, 2009 12:13 pm

As cute and adorable as Sillice's child is, this is only depresses me because in my head "Oh Sharess Oh Sharess Oh Sharess, another cute thing to corrupt in the world of drow."

AT ANY RATE, we already knew Sillice is a good mother, but this just tops the cake with frosting. Don't daughters get sent off somewhere else to be trained by an older sibling? Or is the protector twin position filling that void? I would think it pretty uncommon, even for cramped quarters, to see Drow nobility(even if exiled) to share a room with their child. I see the child sleeping in the bed of like another sibling or cousin, but this scene only goes to show you how motherly and caring Sillice is.

It seems like motherly love is a shared trait (maybe not by Runes, possibly Swati) since Sillice and treacherous Zala'ess care for their children, just as Diva did.

Well ya gotta remember that Silice has been trying to lay low all these years so she couldn't afford to send her only two little ones out to school, and especially not Orthobbae (Snad's would have killed them). Silice keeps her kids with her because she wants to be CERTAIN of their survival and protection and wants them to grow up loyal to her (unlike how her sisters turned on Diva), and I doubt Miss Piss In Mouth would make a good babysitter 8P XD

Anywho, I doubt the second child in bed is a protector twin, i think its the brother (unless the one talking to silice is the bro...hard to tell with drow, they can be pretty androngenous at times). And i doubt any Sarghress would cough up a protector twin for a Sharen exile.
Durlyn Val'Sarghress
Dark Chibi Demon

Clan: Sarghress

Postby Kalegion » Fri Aug 28, 2009 1:14 pm

juno wrote:Actually, the child reminds of Sarnel http://www.drowtales.com/mainarchive.php?order=chapters&id=367&overview=1&chibi=1&cover=1&extra=1&page=1&check=1 quite a bit, might be the same father -- whoever Sarnels father is?

I'm pretty sure Sarnel's father is Kelnoz.
Kalegion
Demon

Clan: Nal'sarkoth

Postby AthenAltena » Fri Aug 28, 2009 4:11 pm

Aieeee!!! Cute!!! And (if some pieces up on DA are any indication) there's two of them!!!

(I think my whole household just heard me squee)

Well this certainly paints Sillice in a new light. Seems Kern finally heard our requests and is showing Sillice with her adorable children. *blisses out*
AthenAltena
Dragon of the Nether

Postby Whizzard » Fri Aug 28, 2009 6:51 pm

Kalegion wrote:
juno wrote:Actually, the child reminds of Sarnel http://www.drowtales.com/mainarchive.php?order=chapters&id=367&overview=1&chibi=1&cover=1&extra=1&page=1&check=1 quite a bit, might be the same father -- whoever Sarnels father is?

Wrong! Sarnels father is Ein Tions Val'Sarghress, youngest son of Rosof Tions Val'Sarghress. Sarnel is Rosofs only grandson.
Whizzard
Dragon of the Nether

Postby Roses Ablaze » Fri Aug 28, 2009 6:56 pm

Is the Tions family patrilineal? They do come from a different city, after all...
Roses Ablaze
Vel'akar

Postby Whizzard » Fri Aug 28, 2009 6:58 pm

I think Rosof might be the oldest friend or even old mentor of Quain.
Whizzard
Dragon of the Nether

Postby Yiehtk » Fri Aug 28, 2009 7:44 pm

Whizzard wrote:
Kalegion wrote:

Wrong! Sarnels father is Ein Tions Val'Sarghress, youngest son of Rosof Tions Val'Sarghress. Sarnel is Rosofs only grandson.

Sarnel might still be related to Kelnoz though, if the old world setting pages are not completely wrong. Sarnel is apparently his -great- grandson, and I guess that one of his granddaughter's was Ein's mate, perhaps Nel'Kalsa (though it could be anyone and she merely an educator), who happens to be Kelnoz's granddaughter. But I think it was stated that Kelnoz has numerous grandchildren and children, but since the society is a matriarchy, it's not really mentioned.

Kelnoz seems to be a busy character, why not visit Sillice? He certainly knows where she is hiding. :w

Although in all seriousness, It may not have even been decided who the father was, and the drowtales team is merely laughing at our entertaining guesses. But Sillice and her cute children deserve out attention (even piss-in-mouth)!
Yiehtk
Nether Seed

Clan: Illhar'dro

Postby Whizzard » Fri Aug 28, 2009 7:58 pm

Well, kelnoz really is nobler than any Drow and definately Sarghress noble so he might really be...
Whizzard
Dragon of the Nether

Postby Kite » Fri Aug 28, 2009 8:27 pm

starlitdragon and I decided who the father was, back when we were preparing for the chapter -- between two of our chosen candidates for fathership, kern chose one to (ever so slightly) reflect the children's design after. we asked him to write a short story romance about their meeting XD the story is completely unrelated to the plot though, it would just be fanservice for us. :b

family trees sure get complicated when people don't die. :b lets see if I can map at least the small Tions family for you guys.

Val'Kelnoz (father of) - Nebu, highland raider (mother of) - Sarnel and his older sister, Nei'kasa
Rosof (father of) - Ein, wolf fang (father of) - Sarnel and his older sister, Nei'kasa

On Nei'kasa's brith, Nebu granted Ein's wish of continuing the Tions house by giving it more heirs under its name. Nei'kasa was named first heir to the Tions house, and is currently pregnant with the next in line (should it be female). Sarnel is second heir, after any female children Nei'kasa will have.
(it requires the permission of the mother for a child to be born under the house name of the father)
Kite
Mary Garren

Clan: Kyorl'solenurn

PreviousNext

Return to Moonless Age