Where to go to comment on the latest updates on the main archive!

Moonless Age: Chapter 18: Chibi

Re: Moonless Age: Chapter 18: Chibi

Postby Alric » Sun Aug 23, 2009 1:19 am

Wait, so Ash'waren is a male?!?!?! *omfg* :D Is there something else we should know? :O

To me, Quain'tana is one of the only female characters who elicits feelings of GAR!
Alric
Dragon of the Nether

Clan: Sarghress

Postby Shanna66 » Sun Aug 23, 2009 5:04 am

Has'Aerthy wrote:
Idunyken wrote:I like a bit of muscle on a women too...and also a bit of an attitude. I guess I like a challenge }:3

Also, do we have to relive Syphile's death over and over again Kern? :L

I agree! To the risk of being impopular (I did mention somewhere I LOVE playing with fire) Shyphile was actually one of my favourite character. I mean the character was well builded; had good bio, feelings were well described, and she was also colorfull, by that I mean she steped out of the line with her "erm" behavior being quite different from the other chars. (and somewhat humoristic at times) .

Of course she was meant to die, we all knew it deep inside us... but whyyyy showing that over and over again? Is it true Kern live from our tears??? It can't be! Tun dun dun....!

i feel the exact same way. im still sad she died, but then again my favorite character always die in anything i read or watch so thats the reason i was expecting her to die
Shanna66
Vel'akar

Clan: Sullisin'rune

Postby Has'Aerthy » Sun Aug 23, 2009 8:44 pm

Shanna66 wrote:
Has'Aerthy wrote:
Idunyken wrote:I like a bit of muscle on a women too...and also a bit of an attitude. I guess I like a challenge }:3

Also, do we have to relive Syphile's death over and over again Kern? :L

I agree! To the risk of being impopular (I did mention somewhere I LOVE playing with fire) Shyphile was actually one of my favourite character. I mean the character was well builded; had good bio, feelings were well described, and she was also colorfull, by that I mean she steped out of the line with her "erm" behavior being quite different from the other chars. (and somewhat humoristic at times) .

Of course she was meant to die, we all knew it deep inside us... but whyyyy showing that over and over again? Is it true Kern live from our tears??? It can't be! Tun dun dun....!

i feel the exact same way. im still sad she died, but then again my favorite character always die in anything i read or watch so thats the reason i was expecting her to die

Ah ah! Someone who understand me! Well Sargh fans rejoice, as my new favourite character is now Sars'wati... She prolly won't survive Kern's godly pen of judgment :(
Has'Aerthy
Nether Spawn

Clan: Sharen

Postby Shanna66 » Sun Aug 23, 2009 10:24 pm

im fond of zalas but i dont want to call her my favorite because then she will die for sure :A
Shanna66
Vel'akar

Postby Has'Aerthy » Sun Aug 23, 2009 11:16 pm

Shanna66 wrote:im fond of zalas but i dont want to call her my favorite because then she will die for sure :A

I think we did a terrible mistake in caling Zala and Sarv our favourite... I hope the sisters won't have to regret it because of us! :( (I ask it... are we cursed? :@ )
Has'Aerthy
Nether Spawn

Clan: Sharen

Postby Shanna66 » Mon Aug 24, 2009 3:09 am

Has'Aerthy wrote:
Shanna66 wrote:im fond of zalas but i dont want to call her my favorite because then she will die for sure :A

I think we did a terrible mistake in caling Zala and Sarv our favourite... I hope the sisters won't have to regret it because of us! :( (I ask it... are we cursed? :@ )

i strongly believe we are cursed. run sharen sisters, run while you still can!
Shanna66
Vel'akar

Previous

Return to Moonless Age