Where to go to comment on the latest updates on the main archive!

Chapter 15: Page 2

Re: Chapter 15: Page 2

Postby kirio » Tue Jan 20, 2009 1:28 pm

Rik is the one who expressed interest in going to the wastes. Ariel going to the wastes has something to do with Rik.

Rik & Chiri cripple but can't kill Discordia. They escape the enraged demon in opposite directions. Rik grabs Ariel sleeping bag and all and rabbits for the Wastes. Liriel, Melodia, and Vaelia follow after Rik abandoning their things in their haste. Discordia drags herself after Rik. Chiri, Shan, and Kyo'nne go to the temple.
kirio
Dark Chibi Demon

Clan: Tei'kaliath

Postby suntiger745 » Tue Jan 20, 2009 1:48 pm

guttering flame wrote:Isn't the waste to the East? Is that a typo?

Nope. Look at the map. Following the convention that up is always north; Nidavellir is to the east, the wasteland to the west. Separating the wasteland from the north is the great wall, with Haltonreibe built on/in it.
The dokkalfar pass seems to be a rare place where you can pass from south to north, unless you do it underground.

Danith Daurkreign wrote:Next Page = Cut scene to Shinae and Syphile drinking tea. }:3

Actually, it's Rik and Discordia drinking tea.
Discordia: "Preey, preeeey! Found you!"
Rik: "Shit!"
Discordia: "I have this wonderful tea you must taste!"
Later
Discrodia: "More tea?"
Rik: "Why thank you. Yes, a few drops. It is really good."
*Discordia beams*

Well, ok, maybe for a chibi page instead...

Nasfors wrote:...wait, what the hell. Ariel is too small for much of anyone to need to drag her. But why else are the drag marks from her sleeping gear?

Maybe Ariel struggled? Or maybe they switched bedrolls and it was Liriel they had to drag? :P
suntiger745
Kern's minion

Clan: Sarghress

Postby Thaluka2 » Tue Jan 20, 2009 1:58 pm

Rik or Vaelia could carry any of the drow children without having to drag. I'm thinking it's Rik or a 3rd party that's getting dragged.
Thaluka2
Vel'akar

Postby Shynt » Tue Jan 20, 2009 2:06 pm

oooh, well, i'm confused.... but i'll take a stab at guessing who The Snakes are

Probably some rebel group, who are extremely moody, who use constrictors to bind their catches, and snakes with potent enough venom to cause pain and torture, but not enough to kill, and then there would be a potent-venomed snake to finish off their prisoner.

Anywho, back to the main thing, Highland Raiders look goood 8)
Can someone please give me the names without confusing me? ^^;
Please and cheers

Great page, and hopefully soon we'll find out what happened
Shynt
Summoner

Clan: Beldrobbaen

Postby Finish » Tue Jan 20, 2009 2:17 pm

Just a random thought: We heared about this Val'doomed guy earlier and althought most of it we heared seems to be either part of some kind of weired highland raider humor or propagande it could be possible that he is involved.

Edit: And another random thought: Jer'khole is back again - now without lower jaw. He dragged Ariel away and into the wastland so that he can his ultimate revenge without anybody disturbing him. :D
Finish
Merc on vacation

Clan: Kyorl'solenurn

Postby suntiger745 » Tue Jan 20, 2009 2:53 pm

Page 2, panel 1, from left to right.
Andri'fel Sarghress; tracker (of physical tracks), skirmisher and crossbow wielder.
Key'sal Sarghress; squad leader.

Page 2, panel 2, from left to right.
Genani Sarghress; drowussu cook and wielder of a very big hammer.
Nal'relka Sarghress; designated mana-tracker.
Tebryn Teuzt'sor Sarghress; map-maker and wielder of an axe almost as large as Genani's hammer.
Mirrh'ayla Sarghress; healer-empath (she gets that from her father, a Sullissin'rune).

Names frequently shorted to: Andri, Nal, Tebs and Mirrh.
You have to ask Darkvolt for the details on Key'sal. ;)
suntiger745
Kern's minion

Clan: Sarghress

Postby Idunyken » Tue Jan 20, 2009 3:14 pm

They could have been attacked and Ariel may have been dragged off on her own...the rest decided to leave camp abandoned due to hostiles still in the area...Chiri decides it is more important for her to go to the temple first and Shan and Kyo tag along with her. The rest go after Ariel...

aaah the possibilities :D you've brought joyous feeling to all of us with an active imagination Kern ^_^
Idunyken
Vel'akar

Location: In a log cabin with beers cooling in the snow outside...livin' the dream!

Postby Thalar » Tue Jan 20, 2009 3:19 pm

Idunyken wrote:They could have been attacked and Ariel may have been dragged off on her own...the rest decided to leave camp abandoned due to hostiles still in the area...Chiri decides it is more important for her to go to the temple first and Shan and Kyo tag along with her. The rest go after Ariel...

aaah the possibilities :D you've brought joyous feeling to all of us with an active imagination Kern ^_^

Seems odd to me that Chiri would leave for the temple if her charge was in immediate danger.. Maybe they left first.
Thalar
Melon Berserker

Clan: Jaal'darya

Postby Pariel » Tue Jan 20, 2009 3:24 pm

Runes wrote:I can't quite see if Mirrh has her mismatched eyes XD Tebs looks gorgeous though ^^

I'm also curious about who those snakes are.

Mirrh looks better. :P
Pariel
Sharen Errand Boy

Clan: Sharen

Postby Caal-Shto » Tue Jan 20, 2009 3:38 pm

The giant snakes the vlozz use are in the wastes? AWESOME!
Caal-Shto
Tainted

Postby Lordpanther14 » Tue Jan 20, 2009 3:47 pm

Chiri, Kyonne, and Shan go to the temple and the person being dragged is Liriel, who finally found the some drugs to smoke and so she didn't want to leave. XD Causing such an uproar that some people forgot to grab their packs as they left.

The reference to the snakes could refer to a Vloz'ress outpost that sends out the occasional raiding party.
Lordpanther14
Vel'akar

Postby Raknel » Tue Jan 20, 2009 4:05 pm

...could it be the Snake ?

* squealing sound *

The sleeping drow tumble down and dark man with a bandanna capture him .
"...yeap maybe !"
Raknel
Summoner

Postby Shynt » Tue Jan 20, 2009 4:30 pm

suntiger745 wrote:Page 2, panel 1, from left to right.
Andri'fel Sarghress; tracker (of physical tracks), skirmisher and crossbow wielder.
Key'sal Sarghress; squad leader.

Page 2, panel 2, from left to right.
Genani Sarghress; drowussu cook and wielder of a very big hammer.
Nal'relka Sarghress; designated mana-tracker.
Tebryn Teuzt'sor Sarghress; map-maker and welder of an axe almost as large as Genani's hammer.
Mirrh'ayla Sarghress; healer-empath (she gets that from her father, a Sullissin'rune).

Names frequently shorted to: Andri, Nal, Tebs and Mirrh.
You have to ask Darkvolt for the details on Key'sal. ;)

Cheers Suntiger, you're a legend *bigsmile* *boogie* *beer*
Shynt
Summoner

Clan: Beldrobbaen

Postby Thaluka2 » Tue Jan 20, 2009 4:54 pm

Thalar wrote:
Idunyken wrote:They could have been attacked and Ariel may have been dragged off on her own...the rest decided to leave camp abandoned due to hostiles still in the area...Chiri decides it is more important for her to go to the temple first and Shan and Kyo tag along with her. The rest go after Ariel...

Seems odd to me that Chiri would leave for the temple if her charge was in immediate danger.. Maybe they left first.

Some people took their stuff and some did not. It's a good guess that Chiri's group left first and took their stuff, as the only one I can identify as being left behind is Vaelia's stuff.
Thaluka2
Vel'akar

Postby Kite » Tue Jan 20, 2009 5:14 pm

Preeeeyyy!! Prrrreeeey!!

*attacks cake* }:3
Kite
Mary Garren

Clan: Kyorl'solenurn

PreviousNext

Return to Moonless Age