Where to go to comment on the latest updates on the main archive!

Chapter 56 : page 10

Re: Chapter 56 : page 10

Postby Dybad » Tue May 07, 2019 5:30 am

You know you're in trouble when the opponent is strangling your horse with one hand.
Dybad
Tainted

Postby 'Lement » Tue May 07, 2019 10:36 am

I agree; that's one beautiful demon. The new one, though all demons on page are very beautiful. Very action-movie introduction. Interesting that the Cyclops and Glutton are friendly enough to shop at same market before being rudely attacked.

Custom clothes are also a certain sign of civilization. Though I wonder if there's any relation to demon nurses there? Maybe that's what happens when it possesses someone manlier than San'daur?
Thrair wrote:
Basileus_Ioannis wrote:And I think I found who da mystery Kyorl with the head bandages is: Sygdom's Dalshen B)

Dudebro, he was in the cast list 5 pages ago, bruh! What's the point of a cast list if ya'll motherkillers don't use it?

Incidentally, why the nick "Tangerine"? Just colour of headband on the page or ...?
'Lement
Vel'akar

Clan: Sullisin'rune

Postby Basileus_Ioannis » Wed May 08, 2019 12:42 pm

Thrair wrote:
Basileus_Ioannis wrote:And I think I found who da mystery Kyorl with the head bandages is: Sygdom's Dalshen B)

Dudebro, he was in the cast list 5 pages ago, bruh! What's the point of a cast list if ya'll motherkillers don't use it?

Oops, my bad Thrair, I didn't remember seeing him back then, and didn't connect the dots *doh*

Your cast lists (and Wiki entries) have been very useful, please keep up the good work :)
Basileus_Ioannis
Vel'akar

Location: recuperating from getting strangled by that one-eyed golem in Felde

Postby SzordrinZaphresz » Wed May 08, 2019 6:36 pm

Silly, Kiel. This is drowtales, it can always be worse. You should know this.
SzordrinZaphresz
Demon

Clan: Sarghress

Postby Moric » Wed May 08, 2019 11:21 pm

SzordrinZaphresz wrote:Silly, Kiel. This is drowtales, it can always be worse. You should know this.

Correction:

Reality can always be worse.
Drowtales will always be worse.

For instance, the next block over has two cameo demons, eight gluttons, two dozen Nidraa'chal agents, vs. the main force of the Order of the Twin Eyes, with siege engines.
Moric
Demon

Clan: Beldrobbaen

Postby sunhawk » Sun May 12, 2019 5:16 pm

Is there an explanation for the kyrol third eye?
sunhawk
Summoner

Clan: Kyorl'solenurn

Postby Doom Chinchilla » Sun May 12, 2019 10:31 pm

sunhawk wrote:Is there an explanation for the kyrol third eye?

I think that both Valla'drielle and Delphian'des have the blood of a Spider Guardian like Zhor... I thought Zhor might be the father of Valla'drielle, but the fact that there are more three-eyed Kyorls around make me suspect that the Kyorls keep their own Spider Guardian...

I always hoped Ariel would one day be revealed to have a hidden third eye, but I'm not sure there is enough time for that...
Doom Chinchilla
Dragon of the Nether

Location: Aboard the Bird-Of-The-River, sailing the Yann to Bethmoora
Clan: Nal'sarkoth

Postby Seraphiel » Sat May 18, 2019 11:08 pm

I have to...Sorry Kiel..This is killing me...

Seraphiel
Demon

Clan: Sarghress

Postby Tempestfury » Tue Jul 02, 2019 10:03 pm

Okay, can someone please explain to me why the forums suddenly went quiet and Kiel stopped posting new threads with each page, please?

Because this is killing me, I want to talk about what's happening, but there's no one to talk with!
Tempestfury
Nether Spawn

Postby AnoP » Tue Jul 02, 2019 11:14 pm

Tempestfury wrote:Okay, can someone please explain to me why the forums suddenly went quiet and Kiel stopped posting new threads with each page, please?

Because this is killing me, I want to talk about what's happening, but there's no one to talk with!

I believe forum closure announcement was put here, but it doesn't seem to prevent you from making posts. It's just that there's no mods so if anyone calls you fat or ugly or stupid or gay or something, nothing happens to them (to be honest it was kind of inconsistent in that regard anyway though).
I can make threads I think if you wanna talk *edit* yah totally can.

It may eventually be completely deactivated, or crash or get bugs and never get fixed (but going into "maintenance" was meant to be over a month ago so I don't know when it's meant to do any of this), but I'm unsure how it actually works. As far as I know (ie: very little) it could work forever. I think I remember they had a part that required human interaction to register, so it might be that no new people can come in too ? *hmmm*
AnoP
Vel'akar

Clan: Illhar'dro

Previous

Return to Moonless Age