Where to go to comment on the latest updates on the main archive!

chapter 55 : page 17

Re: chapter 55 : page 17

Postby sunhawk » Sat Feb 09, 2019 12:25 am

Nikkoru-san wrote:
sunhawk wrote:Hair length is status in this culture. So why is Diva's hair still slave short? Is she still playing the roll of servant to her daughter sil'lice?

Looking at the panels where she's sitting up and the shot from behind of her descending the stairs, she has a ponytail thing going on :3

As an aside, erm, anyone else getting Mel vibes from Angry Mask Lady? The hair and the height are very Mel to me - particularly since Diva as a Dark Elf is naturally tall and AML seems taller than her. *wild speculation*

Mel is Snad'hyarune's prized trophy wife. She would never have her tainted or used as an errand minion. Diva is also still a child for an elf. Physically younger than Ariel and Kiel.
sunhawk
Summoner

Clan: Kyorl'solenurn

Postby Moric » Sat Feb 09, 2019 1:08 am

Doom Chinchilla wrote:Why has that infiltrator not killed somebody who can raise an alarm, has obviously been caught off guard and can't defend herself?

Raise an alarm to whom?

Doom Chinchilla wrote:Also, Diva, I'm disappointed on you... such slow reflexes and utter lack of caution!

It comes with the class, that and she dumped all stats but Int.

Junglefowl26 wrote:The baby is a barbarian, probably has better con scores than a wizard like Diva.

Hah! Even with her size adjustment, the baby has more Str too.

Junglefowl26 wrote:Kiel, Nau, Diva, Kadara, all just squating in an abandoned school...what a weird little home they have going....wonder where they get their food...

It repops magically.

HidingGoblin wrote:She's awfully young to start rolling classes, isn't she?
Nah, barbarians don't get literacy.

Black Knight LeFreux wrote:Maybe the first assassin is rushing to the objective while the second one is coming up to Diva to silence her, or keep her occupied if she's tougher than she looks.

The second one stays at the elevator controls.

James Rye wrote:How strong is that baby that it can beat the former empress? *lol*

Bam! Bam!
SzordrinZaphresz wrote:Assassin ignores the "servant" Diva? That's a first.

Nah... Most slave-based societies would consider a domestic servant no differently than you or I see a vacuum cleaner. Killing an appliance would be pretty silly when time is of the essence. Also, blood is slippery, and the entrance may also be the exit.
Moric
Demon

Clan: Beldrobbaen

Postby Ardan Styyx » Sat Feb 09, 2019 9:02 am

Awww Baby turtle is SO cute :) ! And Diva seems to remarkably play the grumpy-loving grandmother.
I don't know who nor why the "visitors" are here, but it's a good thing they did not harm neither of them.

Mel? I'd be surprised. And why do a fast run-by after a rather complicated diversion while you can shift into shadows and sneak your way in?
But I'd love to see what's become of her, as she is still among my favorite characters 8)
Ardan Styyx
Summoner

Postby 'Lement » Sat Feb 09, 2019 11:15 am

Diva raises a girl. The girl turns against her and casts her down on the floor, crowing triumphantly. Eh, what can you expect from the librarian-formerly-in-charge. Though that pose implies she wouldn't win against a cat demanding bellyrubs.

The background even says they are in the library. Pain to draw. Alas I do not recognize any of the titles.

The short hair may be habit, a ploy to make others underestimate her (has she told Sil yet), or an admission of being weaker than she used to be.

I wonder if the widening eyes is due the sad mask lady stabbing her. The previous owner of those robes did make that expression. Once.

In any case, this chapter sure has faster pacing than the chapter before. Going to be 40-50 pages by the look of it.
sunhawk wrote:Diva is also still a child for an elf. Physically younger than Ariel and Kiel.

Eeh...Kiel maybe. Not Ariel, though; Ariel was something like 1 when Diva'trika ate/possessed/took over Ragini in Longest Wait.
'Lement
Vel'akar

Clan: Sullisin'rune

Postby Moric » Sat Feb 09, 2019 3:08 pm

'Lement wrote:
sunhawk wrote:Diva is also still a child for an elf. Physically younger than Ariel and Kiel.

Eeh...Kiel maybe. Not Ariel, though; Ariel was something like 1 when Diva'trika ate/possessed/took over Ragini in Longest Wait.

I don't think that Diva'trika was ever physically imposing, nowhere near as much as Sarv'swati at least. Her hairstyle was likely compensating for such lacking. As for the new Diva, her body was subject to chronic malnutrition as Blueberry.
Moric
Demon

Postby Seraphiel » Sat Feb 09, 2019 10:59 pm

Diva all growed up?? No wai!

I always thought she would grow up to be a purple version of the kool-aid guy. OH YEAH!!!
Seraphiel
Demon

Clan: Sarghress

Postby Moric » Sun Feb 10, 2019 2:44 am

Lealedemon enters the scene in 5... 4...
Moric
Demon

Postby Basileus_Ioannis » Mon Feb 11, 2019 7:08 am

Moric wrote:Lealedemon enters the scene in 5... 4...

Hah, and all this time we thought she fled when Pen'ri-demon-god-shard walked in *lol* Instead, she had detected the ones that let Pen'ri-mon into Orthorbbae, and circled around to attack them from above like creepy boi vs Sarah Michelle Gellar's character in The Grudge ;) or so we can hope
Basileus_Ioannis
Vel'akar

Location: recuperating from getting strangled by that one-eyed golem in Felde

Postby Whizzard » Mon Feb 11, 2019 8:29 am

They'll be like: "How can something so big be so stealthy!?"

Because Laeledemon is bound to move like an assassin despite her added limbs and mass. :w
Whizzard
Dragon of the Nether

Clan: Tei'kaliath

Postby Moric » Mon Feb 11, 2019 11:07 am

Whizzard wrote:They'll be like: "How can something so big be so stealthy!?"

Because Laeledemon is bound to move like an assassin despite her added limbs and mass. :w

Mass? She's ethereal.
Moric
Demon

Postby Tsac'Tuo » Tue Feb 12, 2019 3:38 pm

Thrair wrote:
Tsac'Tuo wrote:What i want to know is.
Did Diva stole Snad or Sha'sana clothes?

*cough*

As a matter of fact...

Wow i totaly forget obout that
Tsac'Tuo
Summoner

Clan: Sharen

Previous

Return to Moonless Age