Where to go to comment on the latest updates on the main archive!

Chapter 54 : page 101

Re: Chapter 54 : page 101

Postby Finn MacCool » Mon Aug 13, 2018 6:30 pm

malendil wrote:
Sionyx wrote:It's been a while. Here Quain tells Ash that she had the slaves/prisoners we met herefrom the Sharen golem killed. One of those shining examples of how little mercy Drowtales has to offer.

Thank you. I remembered the slaves themselves, but did not remember them being killed. It happened off-screen then and mentioned in a later dialogue. I did not remember that.

Actually, she doesn't say anything about killing the slaves on that page. She just mentions a summoner, the golem (which was "killed" when it was disabled in the first panel of the second page Sionyx linked to), an assassin and a load of demonic spawn.
Finn MacCool
Vel'akar

Clan: Nal'sarkoth

Postby Durlyn Val'Sarghress » Mon Aug 13, 2018 7:31 pm

Finn MacCool wrote:
malendil wrote:
Sionyx wrote:It's been a while. Here Quain tells Ash that she had the slaves/prisoners we met herefrom the Sharen golem killed. One of those shining examples of how little mercy Drowtales has to offer.

Thank you. I remembered the slaves themselves, but did not remember them being killed. It happened off-screen then and mentioned in a later dialogue. I did not remember that.

Actually, she doesn't say anything about killing the slaves on that page. She just mentions a summoner, the golem (which was "killed" when it was disabled in the first panel of the second page Sionyx linked to), an assassin and a load of demonic spawn.

Yeah, she did make no mention of killing any of the slaves used to cruelly power that golem, though I wouldn't be surprised if they all died of mana deprivation, dehydration, or starvation even after being removed from the golem going by the states of their bodies. Granted, they were in MUCH better shape than the unlucky bastard piloting the golem, that guy was half way between man and demon and FUSED to his damn pilot seat! Do ya think he volunteered for that mission or did he do something to piss Zala off? O_O
Durlyn Val'Sarghress
Dark Chibi Demon

Clan: Sarghress

Postby 'Lement » Tue Aug 14, 2018 11:58 am

Good observations on Ash's previous stressed reactions, many of you. Both in regards of her lashing out and the exact mechanics of how she lashes out(Smoke).

@Moric: Interesting idea. Maybe not long dead mother (though that's not impossible), but another relative tought dead is quite possible.

Though, since they bypassed the golem on sweeping the room, the surprise is less likely to come from that.

@sunhawk: Excellent observation as well. Definitely intentional 'hostage'.

Against who? The Sanghress/Nid forces outside?

Amusing, but the second might actually want her as a trophy.
'Lement
Vel'akar

Clan: Sullisin'rune

Postby sunhawk » Thu Aug 16, 2018 1:43 am

The knife is now blade side against ash'waren.

I have a feeling that the younger Suls wanted to let go of the past. Forget about the grudge from the earliest years of the moonless age. Viewing Ash'waren and her alliance with the Sarghress as a detriment to the clan's future.
sunhawk
Summoner

Clan: Kyorl'solenurn

Previous

Return to Moonless Age