Where to go to comment on the latest updates on the main archive!

Moonless Age: Chapter 37: Page 5

Re: Moonless Age: Chapter 37: Page 5

Postby Jiharn » Thu Apr 26, 2012 12:27 am

Doom Chinchilla wrote:
Tsuris wrote:
Also wouldn't mind a link to where ever the hell I wrote that *hmmm*


Make a google search, writing: "What is it with everyone and" My Little Pony nowadays Tsuris drowtales


Or you could use the forum's built-in search function. Either one works, though.
User avatar
Jiharn
Vel'akar
 
Posts: 2102
Joined: Sat Oct 22, 2011 3:16 pm

Re: Moonless Age: Chapter 37: Page 5

Postby Tsuris » Thu Apr 26, 2012 12:32 am

Jiharn wrote:
Doom Chinchilla wrote:
Tsuris wrote:
Also wouldn't mind a link to where ever the hell I wrote that *hmmm*


Make a google search, writing: "What is it with everyone and" My Little Pony nowadays Tsuris drowtales


Or you could use the forum's built-in search function. Either one works, though.

XD

that was back in my threatening-to-kill-kittens-and-baby-seals-for-updates-and-clan-screen-time phase XD
User avatar
Tsuris
Dark Chibi Demon
 
Posts: 6119
Joined: Fri May 20, 2011 4:06 am

Re: Moonless Age: Chapter 37: Page 5

Postby Jiharn » Thu Apr 26, 2012 12:50 am

Tsuris wrote:XD

that was back in my threatening-to-kill-kittens-and-baby-seals-for-updates-and-clan-screen-time phase XD


...wait. You stopped doing that, outright? I thought you just hadn't been getting around to it for a while.
User avatar
Jiharn
Vel'akar
 
Posts: 2102
Joined: Sat Oct 22, 2011 3:16 pm

Re: Moonless Age: Chapter 37: Page 5

Postby Whispering shadows » Thu Apr 26, 2012 1:02 am

Furries!........*twitch* .......HHHHEEEERRRRSSSSYYYY!!!!!!!'
User avatar
Whispering shadows
Vel'akar
 
Posts: 1298
Joined: Thu Apr 05, 2012 4:37 am
Location: In the deepest, darkest, depths of an forgotten crypt. Alone. Forever.

Re: Moonless Age: Chapter 37: Page 5

Postby Tsuris » Thu Apr 26, 2012 1:16 am

Jiharn wrote:
Tsuris wrote:XD

that was back in my threatening-to-kill-kittens-and-baby-seals-for-updates-and-clan-screen-time phase XD


...wait. You stopped doing that, outright? I thought you just hadn't been getting around to it for a while.

Naaah, that was just a phase, now I'm killing people who scream heresy all the time

Whispering shadows wrote:Furries!........*twitch* .......HHHHEEEERRRRSSSSYYYY!!!!!!!'


}:3
User avatar
Tsuris
Dark Chibi Demon
 
Posts: 6119
Joined: Fri May 20, 2011 4:06 am

Re: Moonless Age: Chapter 37: Page 5

Postby Zeratoth » Thu Apr 26, 2012 1:31 am

This entire chapter = MACROSS FLASHBACKS EVERYWHERE
Zeratoth
Nether Spawn
 
Posts: 71
Joined: Thu Mar 01, 2012 9:54 pm

Previous

Return to Moonless Age

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 5 guests