Here's my current TODO list (which I'll try to keep up to date):
- Manual login cookie fixer page
- Should roll out the new loginbar across all remaining sites (PtP, RH2 and side stories) once it's proven stable
- RH2 remove limitation that all squad members have to be from same clan;
- Link in subscriptions/registration/settings back to the main site.
- blackjack217's list of erroneous PTP pages.
- Finn MacCool's list of erroneous Daydream pages.
- Remove RH2 archive 3 (?)
And here's the long-term TODO list. Items here may or may not ever be completed, and it's up to Kern what gets priority.
- Unified login for forums and rest of drowtales;
- Unified framework for all drowtales websites (currently lots of code has been copy-pasted and modified to each place);
- Get all side stories in a single archive. Or maybe two archives - one for side stories, other for contest entries. Otherwise the whole side story section is a mess right now, and adding a new side-story requires Kern to copy-and-modify PHP code (gasp!) Not particularly easy to maintain.
- A new, proper shoutbox. This one is based on YShout, incorrectly adapted to use a DB instead of files, copy-paste-modified all over the place, modified to use ExtJS (while everything else uses jQuery), etc. I've got quite a few ideas about how to build a much improved version, but that would take a while.
- A new, proper, unified adminpanel for all of drowtales. Currently there are useable adminpanels only for Daydream and Rh2, and those are copy-pasted from each other too. Mainsite has only a crude comic upload script, and PTP is administered solely through phpMyAdmin and another copy of that crude upload script. Not to mention side stories, which don't have even that.