Where to go to comment on the latest updates on the main archive!

Moonless Age: Chapter 36: Civil War 15

Re: Moonless Age: Chapter 36: Civil War 15

Postby Mizu » Fri Apr 13, 2012 4:11 pm

Who says there isn't an escape hatch? Remember that she just buried a good chunk of her golem under rubble, which could easily have blocked off a hatch.

But, yeah, I doubt she will actually die. One side or the other will dig it out fairly soon when the dust from the current push settles and ownership of the area is decided, because golems are a valuable asset and this one is fairly undamaged.
Mizu
Vel'akar

Clan: Sharen

Postby Sinsystems » Fri Apr 13, 2012 5:08 pm

So that model of golem is powered by mana cores that are changed my the co-pilot once depleted. Explains why the pilot can survive using it. However I laugh at how the thing that killed the tower (I assume) was the berserk golem
Sinsystems
Summoner

Clan: Tei'kaliath

Postby Pitdragon » Fri Apr 13, 2012 5:46 pm

Jiharn wrote:
Argron wrote:
Lee'yane wrote:Woah! Hold the phone! When was the last time Nau ever smiled? I can't remember... *oops*
Well, in the comic so far he has only smiled after directly contributing to killing someone (the entombed pilot), and since this was his first kill...

If you want to be specific, the kill wasn't his. It was the golem pilot's kill. :D

I'd say the smile is more of a relieved "it's over" sort. He says it after noting the tower is dead, and after he says it he seems to be wondering if they should be fleeing or not. He's probably ready to pack up.
Pitdragon
Dragon of the Nether

Clan: Jaal'darya

Previous

Return to Moonless Age